How to locate cccam on Duo

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 839 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Hi guys new to these vu plus duos and I am tearing my hair out trying to locate where the cccam is , I am running the vix image that was put on it.
    Ive had a dreambox before where i would just download what cam I wanted off the blue button but this is proving not as easy!
    Thanks for any help

• Vix is a good and stable image you just need to add the extras you like onto/into it mate!

Most of the images will miss the odd thing or 2 lol hence the reason we create the backup images for the Forum so all goodies are on there!

Its good practise though to learn how to add extras on so:

Either install TSPanel and take you Cccam plugin and any others from there.....they will extract and install from there and often reboot to get the plugin working!

or

Manually find/take ipk files from the forum then using something like DCC you can copy the ipk file /tmp on your reciever and then go to Menu > Setup > Vix > Manage Local Extensions > choose file and it should install

Hope it helps and come back if any problems!

PS.Please make a quick Introduction post mate.....goes along way and takes 2 mins!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Thanks i have flashed blackhole on it now... is there an option to download cccam off the blue button on this image?

• See some images will have the option to download various plugins and cams from it plugin section....im not a 100% sure about Blackhole BUT

The easiest thing to do and will help you out in the future is installing TSPANEL....anything and everything you need will be on there - Cams, Plugins, Bootlogos, Channel lists e.t.c
    so i would get that on there and have a browse of there! Most stuff is in the LinuxSat section of Tspanel all set out in appropriate sections/headings!

Give that a try and install Cam from there if you get stuck post back!

AND PLEASE MAKE AN INTRO BUDDY!

http://linuxsat-support.com/introductions/

lssdalogo.png

• Use that last post in Ten Belows link to TSPANEL (You may get a warning when opening...it ok so just accept)
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.4_mips32el.ipk

Then using DreamBox Control Centre
    http://linuxsat-support.com/wi…enter-latest-version.html

Link to you reciever and browse to the /tmp directory and copy the tspanel ipk to the /tmp folder

Then go onto your reciever and follow the steps in previous post to install the local extensions....if you copied correctly the Tspanel ipk should be there and selectable to install!

Install it and restart box then go to Plugins > Tspanel and view all the goodies!

lssdalogo.png

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!