Dm800hd pvr update

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 866 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi trying to update box got 2 guides which are confusing me can any one advise please one guide tells me to change advance tab toallow duplicate entries other says set display reboot dreambox one tells me to untick all boxeson ftp files left hand corner and so on looked in tutourial unlessi missed it cant find any thing could some one tell me the correct way please thank you mial

• What exactly are you trying to do?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Very simple, open dbedit, unzip flipflops bouquets, open the folder with dbedit, now click on program options, input ip of box, username and password, save.
    Now click on transfer a fileset between pc and dreambox, then click reload settings and your done.

Might want to edit local stations in dbedit first as there originally set for Scotland.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!