challenge with Touch Webif...

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 914 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Hi, i have used "Touch Webif" since the first versions, but with Beta2 version (the latest one) my webif on my laptop shows funny and also on mobile..see photo attached for showing my laptop view. Can anyone tell me why it is like that and i cannot manage anything with "Beta2" i can only see the attached photo?!? help please :)

• is webif running on port 8888?

or is something else or perhaps you have two devices running on port 8888

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• hmm. i dont think anything else is running at port 8888, and everytime i switch back to for example the Alpha10 version...both the normal webif on labtop is working again and the iphone shows the Touch webif on opera browser like it should...only when i shift the STATUS.tpl file with the new Beta2 file it's messing up? Is it working fine by you?

• Can't say ive used it to be honest, its just that port 8888 is used in the oscam configs on the forum. So was just a thought.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Doesnt matter as long as the port is only used by one app. Otherwise when you specify the ip/port the first app to take use of the port will be using it.

So if ccam is using it you probably shouldn't use it in oscam.

BpGgW.jpg

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!