Using SGNT Flipflop's bouquets on commando 14.6 image?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,708 times. The last Post () by Daddy Bear.

• Hey guys,

I have a dm500 and have got it up and running with commando 14.6.

Everything works beautifully with the auto bouquets and get EPG

I will be using this dm500 as a free to air box only and for this reason I wish to put on SGNT Flipflops's bouquets on the dm500 because he has a FTA bouquet

From doing some research it appears that i must download his bouquets and use dreamset to convert them to neutrino so i can use them on commando 14.6

I have some questions tho:

1) When i convert the bouquets to neutrino, where do i upload them to?
    2) How do i turn off autobouquets on commando 14.6 image?
    3) Will "getEPG" still update my EPG if i'm using sgnt flipflops bouquets?
    4) If i use sgnt flips flops bouquets on my dm500 and power the box off, will i lose the bouquets or are they stored on the box?

Any opinions/advice welcome

Cheers

D.B

• The Sgt Flip flop is for e1/2 commando is a different image and the boquets are configured differently, im not sure if you can convert it using one of the boquet tools.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Thanks Bob I assume it can do e1 to Neutrino, which was what Daddy Bear wanted to do :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• hi

yes Banny I have changed sgt flip flops enigma 1 bouquets to work in the commando images
    and also changed from neutrino bouquets to enigma 1

I also think that you can change bouquets with dreambox edit (but I have never used dreambox edit)

• hi

from Daddy bears post

I have some questions tho:

1) When i convert the bouquets to neutrino, where do i upload them to?
    2) How do i turn off autobouquets on commando 14.6 image?
    3) Will "getEPG" still update my EPG if i'm using sgnt flipflops bouquets?
    4) If i use sgnt flips flops bouquets on my dm500 and power the box off, will i lose the bouquets or are they stored on the box?

1 ftp the bouquets,xml and services.xml files to Var/tuxbox/config/zapit

2 blue button / tuxbox commander there is a read me tut autobouquets.text

3 it does but you may have to move some channels from other bouquets that have the extended epg

4 no once bouquets and services.xmls are in Var/tuxbox/config/zapit they are saved you can ftp a copy back to a pc if you wish

hope this may help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!