OScam load balance, lb_mode 1 or 3??

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,302 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• hi people, i have 2 identical nagra cards, i am testing now with lb_mode 3, is better than 1??, how its work lb_mode 1??, on lb_mode 3 both cards receiv aprox the same ecm request, i do not understand the lb mode 1 function (already read the wiki)

my config:

lb_mode = 3
    lb_save = 10000
    lb_nbest_readers = 2
    lb_nbest_percaid = 1810:2
    lb_savepath = /home/cs/balance.log

thx!

• I am not sure what you are getting at here, if lbmode is working correctly then they should receive roughly the same amount of ecm requests.

In lbmode one, the fastest responder will be sent the requests, as both your cards are local, this response time is going to be almost if not exactly the same.
    In lbmode three, it will look which card has received the least requests and send them there.

Id say lbmode one is more appropriate if you are using remote readers.

Does this clarify it for you :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• thx, i have 2 local readers, in lb mode 3 is working really good

• Lbmode 3 is clearly more suited to your setup mate.

Anyway as your query is clarified im closing this thread.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!