Easy step by step Amiko Alien 2 Channels working

There are 43 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 38,386 times. The last Post () by elektra666.

• Hi Folks. I got an Amiko Alien 2 at the weekend and I have set up an nline on spark using the tutorials here and have all the channels I want. However I am not too sure how to set up the nline in Enigma2? Could somebody give me instructions on what I need to do to get the oscam.server file set up with the n line information? Do i just have to ftp the file or do I need to use the receiver to input some details?

Thanks

• I spent 2 days looking for info on adding Nline to the alien2 stb (set top box),

I’ve only used cccam.cfg on dm500 stb. I’m a right newbie so here is the easy way I did it,

I guess your box has updated from the stb from menu spark.

1) Download: - All_emu_plugin_Alien_16.07.2012
    Unzip and put the plugin folder on USB drive (Kingston are recommended others might work) insert USB drive into rear USB socket of stb, when prompted to install press ok on remote control, (you have installed oscam the file you need we’ll come back to this a bit later. )

2) Download: - CCcam to Oscam Converter (very easy program to use)
    Open program,- top left: - click > F: C: or N: of your line,

Then
    Top right- click> open cccam.cfg and import your cccam.cfg file OR paste in your line into top box,

Then
    Click> save oscam.server, (you’ve now saved your line as oscam)

3) Open DCC – Dream Control Centre- (or your preferred FTP program)
    You’ll need to add your router PC and stb IP addresses (loads of info on the net, how to find your IP addresses) get a green line between all 3 then bottom left click> FTP

Next: - in the right window of DCC search for the file you saved on PC (file should be called oscam.server) right click and edit then highlight all the txt and click copy with the top copy button.

Then
    Left window of DCC Click>Var->/root/plugin.. click> keys then right click oscam.server and edit, then highlight the # on number 3 and click the paste button above top of left window then the save button and confirm you want to replace oscam and close.

Have got this far but there is no such directory or oscam.servr file help

• i got amiko alien 2 and it all worked fine 3 days.. after that start freezing.. somo help please? i didnt do anything to fcked box...

• i got amiko alien 2 and it all worked fine 3 days.. after that start freezing.. somo help please? i didnt do anything to fcked box...

Best advice for you is to return the box if you have had it such a short time and get something better they are nothing but trouble , if you havent done anything to it you should have no issues getting a refund

• Dub12Dave,

I would be grateful if you could send me a copy of your guide for setting up my Alien 2 using enigma 2. I am trying to ftp my line but having no success opening scrambled channels.

• i have a different problem with Spark.. :(
    all the channels of ''SLY SPORTS & MOVIES'' and all others working fine... in ENIGMA2
    but not in SPARK :( When i try to watch the same channel in SPARK it comes as SCRAMBLED channel... Using same N line in ENIGMA2 & SPARK. any idea guys ? please help... I want to use SPARK... ENIGMA is freezing too much ....

Thanks

• Hi, can u please tell me how to use oscam, I'm a complete noob at this, have my aa2 and enigma 2 firmware, how do I unlock channels, do I need to download anything on the box first or what? Thanks.

• hi can you send me this pdf file as this box his doing me in trying to add gift

thanks grant

Rules:

<1> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server / PAY PORTAL of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.
    Should read the rules sometime bud!!

• Hi Folks

I am having trouble setting this box up and would like any help that you can give, I would like to install Enigma 2 on it as it only has spark on it at the moment. I have looked on this site for a step by step guide but the one I found the link to download 'all emu' is broken. I am currently using a starview so not a complete idiot. Any help and advice on setting it up to do both sly and vermin would be gratefully received.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!