timeshift not working

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,178 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• can you guys help me with this one

I had it working a while back but now i cant for the life of me get to work.

If i pause or rewind the screen goes blank untill i hit stop then it goes back to the picture not the recorded picture but the live picture.

Whats the best settings for this?

Ive got a 1tb hdd installed on vu+ which has been mounted.

• Official Post

Uninstall previous version and download Permanent Timeshift plugin from the image feeds and reboot...

Check recording paths are set to:

Default movie location - /media/hdd/movie/
    Timer record location - <Default movie location>
    Instant record location - <Default movie location>
    Timeshift location - /media/hdd/

Then activate auto timeshift and reboot the Vu+...

• I know you got it sorted but in case anyone else is searching for a solution, its also possible that the remote buttons are assigned to another task, this can be fixed by installing multi quick button plugin

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!