Changed my image, resent my lines, no picture. Help please.

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,394 times. The last Post () by voyger.

• Hi everyone!

This is my first actual post on the forum.

Glad to be here.

I flashed a new image to my Dreambox DM800 HD clone, I downloaded cccam 2.30 and I also made a cccam.cfg file in notepad in which I put my lines again and I sent it via DCC v. 1.46 to var/etc.

I don't know why, but I have not been able to open anything. Am I forgetting to do something? Did I do anything wrong? This is not the first time I have changed images either. Every time I changed images I did the same things and everything worked OK. Also my lines were working fine just before I flashed the new image.

I had Nemesis, then I flashed it again and then I tried OpenPLi (which is my favorite by the way), but nothing happens with either of them.

If anyone can help me out that would be great.

Thanks!

• I activated cccam to run in both Nemesis and now OpenPLi.

In TSpanel I went to - General Info. There yes I can see my IP address.

Is there another place I should look? Or something else I should do?

Thanks!

Also when I go to cccam info I see:

Connected clients: 0
    Active clients: 0
    Total handled client ecm's: 0

Also where it says "ECM INFO"
    cat: can't open "tmp/ecm.info". No such file or directory.
    execute error 1

Where it says "CCCAM ONLINE SERVERS" it says:
    Welcome to the CCcam information client.
    CCcam 2.3.0

Server connections: 0

• in your browser : internalIP of the box:16001 ( 192.168.X.XX:16001 ) it should then ask you for user + password then you should be able to see if it is online.
    Can you view any of your subscription channels? for that matter ¿can you view FTA channels??

• I went to the internal IP you told me to from my browser, but it doesn't say or ask me for my username or password anywhere.

I can't view any subscription channels but I can view FTA channels.

It also says on the Home tab:

Welcome to CCcam 2.3.0 server
    Connected clients: 0
    Active clients: 0
    Total handled client ecm's: 0
    Total handled client emm's: 0
    Peak load (max queued requests per workerthread):

Thanks again.

• try something else as an alternative, instead of replacing the .config just edit the config already installed,
    or
    uninstall 2.3.0 version and go for a lower version like 2.2.1 then edit/replace the config with your own

• I already did that.
    I tried cccam 2.2.1 and also 2.1.3, but nothing. I also edited the cccam.cfg file many times.

Is it a network connection problem? I don't think so because I ran the test and it shows that everything is fine.

• you should be able to see your own sub card channels.. or ¿ are you taking from other peers ?
    network problems could only cause blackscreen if you are taking from peers not from your own sub..
    BUt as client this shouldn´t affect your box viewing...
    as you wrote you have reflashed many a time so you know the procedure..
    the .cfg should chmod 644 ,the others 755..
    I haven´t checked but I wonder if there´s a soft update needed..¿maybe use an earlier image version?
    As I previously wrote I have never had this box so I can only go on what I have read from other users...
    Thats about all that comes to mind ,,sorry :(

• What do you mean when you say: "the .cfg should chmod 644 ,the others 755.."???

I right clicked on the cccam.cfg file and went to file attributes and it said 644. If that's what you mean.

My network connection must be OK. I just downloaded and watched a video from "my tube".

Thanks

• Might be stating the obvious here, but have you named the cfg correctly?

i.e CCcam.cfg and not cccam.cfg, i once made that mistake and had me scratching my head for hours :banghead:

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2

• hi, grecos,if really you have not issue, can try to find ans solted your prob via teamvieuwr ,and possible give you test line if your peers is of

• you should look if you got the F line in CCcam config and check you InaDyn setup...is look like your server is not on line M8

PS you said you done cccam.cfg file with notepad that is wrong M8 get the proper CCcam config could be this your problem as well

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• I'm not using a card.
    I'm getting it from someone. You know what I mean?

Do you have the correct syntax in your Cline you have from your server ? (spaces etc)
    I`m asking this because in your previous posts you mentioned that you are able to see your cccam info pages in your browser,but you wrote servers connected 0 meaning either the server on which you try to connect is down,or you don`t have a correct connecting line ( Cline ) Check again correct syntax spaces capitals etc

• Might be stating the obvious here, but have you named the cfg correctly?

i.e CCcam.cfg and not cccam.cfg, i once made that mistake and had me scratching my head for hours :banghead:

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2

You know what? I went back and checked. I found 2 files named cccam.cfg. More specifically one was named "CCcam.cfg" which I did not add, but was full of information about CCcam. The other was named "cccam.cfg" which was the file I had added with the lines. I then deleted the first "CCcam.cfg" and then renamed the second from cccam.cfg to CCcam.cfg and then, finally, the problem was solved!

I could have sworn that I had also made a file which I named "CCcam.cfg" with all the right info. I do remember doing this. I don't know why it didn't work then.

Anyway, for now, the problem seems to be solved. I've had a few freezes though which was something I didn't use to have one of which rebooted the dreambox without my asking it to do so. Hopefully it was just a coincidence.

Thanks to everyone for your help! :sun:

• you should look if you got the F line in CCcam config and check you InaDyn setup...is look like your server is not on line M8

PS you said you done cccam.cfg file with notepad that is wrong M8 get the proper CCcam config could be this your problem as well

Which program should I use to create the CCcam.cfg file? I turns out that the one I created in notepad works (after I found the problem).

• Which program should I use to create the CCcam.cfg file? I turns out that the one I created in notepad works (after I found the problem).

Glad you solved your problem.
    Use the freeware Notepad++ or in a case like the one you had,just download the cam and the config file ( CCcam.cfg ) and then connect with DCC and edit the configuration file by deleting everything inside it and adding just the lines you need.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!