Wrong time setting on dm500s bouquets

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 888 times. The last Post () by tebaa.

• Im using a gemini 470 image
    The bouquet times are 1 hour out
    I can set timezone and have adjusted the receiver time which is different to transponder time but although information gives correct time, the bouquet times are 1 hour out
    Is there any way to sort this out?

• 1 hour ahead or 1 hour behind ?? why dont you adjust it to transponder time in your relevant zone GMT ....
    which bouquet settings are you using??
    If you want help or suggestions then you need to give as much info as possible about your setup..

• Sounds like a typical timezone problem..

Are you sure you selected the correct timezone + correct daylight saving time setting ?

• Hi Ok
    Time zone is set to GMT which does not have a daylight saving time option
    No option to adjust transponder time just receiver time
    An there is no internet time
    With receiver time set correctly transponder time is 1 hour behind and bouquet times are also showing 1 hour behind although programs run OK
    Bouquet is enigma 1 DL from SgtFlipFlop

• Just noticed that a time issue has been noted by grayboy (post #6 in tenbelows poll for best dm500 image sticky
    Maybe its a bug in the image . Pity really cos its a great image

• it was the best image i used apart from the time setting. it annoyed me so much i went to pli image at the end .im sure there was a way to sort it but cant remember how

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!