Ferguson Arriva - How to access the server

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,294 times. The last Post () by wireis.

• Hello,
    Many thanks for your posting, i tried to access the ariva online configurator and unfortunately, am not in a position to access....i am new to the forum and have recently purchased Ariva 250 HD....i am unable to watch youtube or webtv....please advise....

• Below is a Guide on how to access the server on a Ferguson Arriva hope this helps

when i type in my ip address in my web browser all i get is loads of options for different searches for other web information but nothing about the online configurator...my dhcp is set to on but the ip address is a lighter colour as is the gateway address etc as if faded out and this is the ip i am using but i think i am wrong ....am i using the wrong ip or what...also when i go to ...menu and information and press the number 7 five times to turn the server on or off , nothing happens after hitting the number 7 five times ,i have a patch on my box could this be affecting it or what am i doing wrong ???? confused....

• How can i access the Ariva online configurator .
    i go into network local settings and my dhcp is set to ON and underneath is an ip address which looks faded out as is all the other info below it , if i set the dhcp to OFF all the info is darkened to the same colour and not faded out anymore , anyway when i enter the ip address into my web browser i get loads of info about other searches and websites using the ip nombers but no link to the ariva online configurator....what am i doing wrong , i am using the Ariva 120 ...thanks

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!