cant see plug ins

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 946 times. The last Post () by s1m0nw.

• Ive just instaleed a few plugins from the addon manager
    Done a hard reset and still dont see the plugins in the plugins menu

Also whsre can i get the vlc plug in

• May be that the plugins have not installed properly - Ensure you are restarting your GUI straight after installing the plugins. You can check the plugins have installed by checking the plugins folder - use FTP client - can be found in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions - As far as I am aware there is a VLC plugin in the Addons manager - not sure because I haven't got BH image installed, but there is one on ViX image called vlcplayer

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Just cgecked they r nit in the location. What am i doing wrong

I selected the install from addon mgr and downkoaded and have then done a hard reset
    Also tried doing restart gui

I assume i should then see them in olugin menu is that right

• Thanks
    Checked again and still nothing.

To confirm what I a.m. doing.

I go into the add-on manager, choose the add-on, select to download it then restarted GUI.

Then went back to plug in and didn't see anything

• What plugins are you trying to install?

When you install does it confirm installation?

If your using/trying different versions you need to delete the prior stuff....both through box and double check folders and files are deleted from /plugins folder just in case...then try another file?

You may find some plugins or versions are not compatible with the Newer images? They will install and show up in plugins folder on box but won't be available to use within image?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• I have tried media player deluxe, airplayer, imdb permanent timeshift plus a few others but none have appeared.

Looked at files on box and none are there so I'm stuck

• Are you sure they are installing?

You should get a Dos like screen with something like

'downloading files'

'writing them to ......'

'installation complete' Restart GUI e.t.c

Anything like that happening?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• No I don't get that I just get the screen to show the plug in is available to download I click green but don't get a message to say it completed or to restart the GUI.

• Permanent timeshift will reside in Menu>Setup>System

Imdb will be on one of your coloured buttons or maybe in extensions menu (Long press blue button)

As for the rest they might not be compatible - Ive had a few doing that on my box aswell mate

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!