alow only selected channels

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 348 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• is it possible to alow reshare only seleced channels on cccam as i have a friend who has his own 0963 card an i would like to let him have racing uk off mine but no other as i do not want the whole card being reshared i now you can block channels but can you mass block all but one
    thanks

• Code
    F: user pass 0 0 0 { 0:0:2, 0963:000000 } { 0963:000000:C5A8 } { }

Never restricted the channels to this extent, but the above should work i think, provided Racing UK is on your local - above is sharing your local only, hence the first number is set to 0 to tell it to share no hops.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• scrap that it doesn't seem to be working - I was going by something I found on the net but indicting a service seems to block rather than allow. Seems you might well have to block everything else off rather than define what you want, which can be done, but you will have a long fline!

i got my original info from a guide - but it contradicts the info that is noted on my CCcam.cfg

the above you can test - but it might be wrong - the following is more likely to be correct;

both these guides seem to contradict one another - but you can use both of them to try out what you want to do - as I said, it is possible, but you might need to define the ones that need to be blocked rather than what doesn't according to the second guide.

You could always use Oscam as your server - it is much easier to restrict shares with Oscam.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!