what image dm800

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 624 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• last night i made a real mess of my dm800 i received the no ca error and had to dreamup a image i used a Sim 2.01 SSL76 Image "OoZooN"
    after doing some reading i had a look and i have a sim210 in the box am i correct in thinking that any sim2 images can be loaded on to my box and that the ssl is on the image that's been flashed so any will work

this all started with the pi image that was installed i couldnt change the network settings so i installed a new image and had tune failed after every reboot this time i would like to start with the correct image in flash then install others onto usb

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

• In the beginning the boot loader wasn't always include with the images that were distributed, due to the CA error I think it soon become common practice to include it.

Its always a good idea to make sure, and make sure that you the image you intend to download has been modified for clone use, otherwise this will also cause you to get the CA error.

Hope that helps you avoid some of the mistakes I made with my 800 :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!