Dreambox DM800HD PVR Clone tuner configuration empty - Can`t find Tuner A: Tuner Empty

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,001 times. The last Post () by tilerman.

• Hello

I finally managed to fix the ca not found error after several hours.

and I have installed dream elite 1.33d V3 sim 2.01 image.

When I try to set up tuner configuration it says "tunerA" nothing.

I have tried 2 different tuners, both from Dm800 clones.

Is this a software issue or is both tuners defect??

Reberg

DM8000PVR VU+duo and DM800 clone

• Hello

Solved..!!

I installed another image..

I used web interface.

First I flashed "sim201_ssl84b" boothloader since my was 82.

After that I installed "TSimage-dm800-20120228_sim201#ssl84b"

And then I was able to put in the right configuration in my tuner setup..

Reberg

• Which receiver are you refering to DM800? I found when I tried to update my box using the menu options I encountered the problem you was having, but both tuner A, and Tuner B said nothing and I couldn't change them.

My 800se also only had one tuner installed so something was going wrong :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi
    I had a similar problem when i flashed my box DM800HD clone with dream elite 1.33d V3.
    It turned out to be a faulty PSU
    I had a spare PSU from a cable box that i fitted and it worked ok.
    Every time i fitted the original PSU i would get tuner A nothing .

• master G

Added the Label DVB-S2 Tuner
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Can`t find tunerA” to “Dreambox DM800HD PVR Clone tuner configuration empty - Can`t find Tuner A: Tuner Empty”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!