Giff Gaff

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 572 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• If your looking for a cheap provider for mobile internet or paye as you go then id suggest you consider Giff Gaff -

It runs on 02 network like Tesco mobile does on T Mobile.

Phone Prices

You don't have to purchase Goody Bags you can of course just have the credit as credit for calls, txts and data.

£10 Goody Bag

• 250 mins
    • Ultd web
    • Ultd texts

£15 Goody Bag

• 400 mins
    • Ultd web
    • Ultd texts

£20 Goody Bag

• 800 mins
    • Ultd web
    • Ultd texts

£5 Hockey Cokey Bag

• 60 mins
    • 300 texts
    • Free mins

£5 Goodby Bag

• Ultd texts

For £3 extra a month get BlackBerry services with your goodybag

Data Packages

£5
    500MB

£7.50
    1GB

£12.50
    3GB

**Please note the official ruling is tethering is forbidden, but if you don't abuse it then im sure you will get away with it, but doing so is at your own risk.

Code
    http://goo.gl/WP5aa

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Might be worth a mention, giffgaff to giffgaff calls are FOC (free of charge) this also includes if you haven't topped up credit upto 3 months.

Also they are changing their terms next month, a £10 goody gets 250 UK Minutes, Unlimited UK texts, 1GB Mobile Internet (Tethering will be allowed)

You will have to pay £12 to get 250 UK Minutes, Unlimited UK texts, Unlimited Mobile Internet (Tethering will not be allowed)

• They may well be but im planning on getting on of those dual sim holders for my phone so I can have the best of both worlds :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Most of my friends are on 02, the free calls n txts lured them all in well those on PAYG.

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!