Separate card sharing

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 892 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Official Post

Evening Everyone

Is it possible to have let’s say have 3 cards on your server (Ubuntu CCcam 2.1.3/Oscam, Smargos) but only re-share 1 of them? If so could someone point me in the right direction please?

Regards

Since your sharing emu is CCcam this is simple, edit your flines like this

Code
    F: user pass 0 0 0 { 0:0:2, 0963:0:1 } { } { } peers dns

0963:0:1 allows viewing but not reashare of this caid, 0963:0:0 would block it all together. Adjust the caid & reshare as required.

• That isn't right, have a look again at what Ten Below is saying -

0963:0:0 would block it all together

You are blocking your sly card, so you have to add the sly card to your fline as explained. It will block the sly card and allow all else through.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Evening Everyone

Is it possible to have let’s say have 3 cards on your server (Ubuntu CCcam 2.1.3/Oscam, Smargos) but only re-share 1 of them? If so could someone point me in the right direction please?

Regards

You can also assign groups on Oscam in servers configuration and adjust accordingly the groups in user configuration.

Regards

F: <username> <password> <uphops> <shareemus> <allowemm> ( { caid:id(:downhops), caid:id(:downhops), ... } { caid:id:sid, caid:id:sid, ... } { begintime-endtime, ... } ) hostname/ip address

So the answer to your question is yes. Remember to define the provider id as well as the caid if there is more than one provid for the caid, otherwise you might block out more than you intend.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!