where do i start to make a ccam sever

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 861 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Well to start with buddy you need to read through the forum.....use the searchbar....search within sections....all the info is here just need to do some digging!

As you plan to use your receiver as a server you need to choose your image and add Oscam and Cccam!

Ten Below has put together a nice backup image with all this preinstalled so you may wish to start there....link below (read through Thread...various info and stuff there)

http://linuxsat-support.com/dm…-ready-mapped-backup.html

It should be already setup....just put your card in and go from there!

You will need to read through the forum though buddy and get a greater understanding of how it all works though! but that should get you up and running

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• can i use gemini and make a server so the box dont do all the work

Yes of course you can use Gemini for your box ,and at the same time follow one of the guides posted here in the forum to make your server.
    The only problem you will face is that the gemini server don`t have any cams for download anymore.(CCcam-Oscam-Mgcam etc) but you can easily find them and install them manually in your box.And also if you have a clone DM500S find a Gemini firmware that states ... no time bomb.

• can u point me in the right direction where i can get the camms from ahow how to install them mate

What sort of server are you looking to set up? Peer to peer (sharing)? Or are you looking just be a server and have lots of clients?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!