Oscam Bug? - fake user - duplicate user - anonymous disconnected - failban

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,667 times. The last Post () by bigup.

• i hope this isnt just me

ive been testing out a Dm500/white sly card as oscam only server (standalone server), so far all is ok but last few weeks ive been noticing some strange activities from few clients (my good friends), saying duplicate user, anonymous disconnected......they are 100% not using 2 accounts and also not moving their receivers to different location.

when i turn on failban they get banned so i have to un ban them - this process is getting like a full time job! as its all random and im not sure who it will ban next!

oscam used here was 6574)

so i did a test this evening....

updated to latest oscam-svn7692-powerpc-tuxbox-old-webif-Distribution on pli maxvar image on server

i have a dm500s that i use as receiver, i turn on to a premium channel,. pull the plug on the receiver and plug it back in again

i wait till the server/webif sees the receiver and all of a sudden all 5 clients on server disconnect and it goes crazy with fake user/duplicate user/ anonymous disconnected, few minutes later it settles down

now i mean all of that because i rebooted my receiver? surely that cant be right?

configs looks good, nothing out of place, nice and clean

i have gone back to cccam only for the time being as for me it is/was rock solid

any ideas? i noticed a post from lfc4ever saying a similar thing: http://linuxsat-support.com/os…sage-oscam.html#post51194

anyone know how i can sort this? how come cccam doesn't act like this ?

Configs

oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    user = user
    pwd = pass
    disabled = 0
    uniq = 1
    group = 1
    au = cardslot
    caid = 0963:000000

any help much appreciated

thanks

• just trying OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #7712 (built date 14/10/2012) and looks like the issue has gone......for now!

trying vigorously to test it

seems like something has changed since #7701 that has fixed this issue (well for me anyway!)

• No, you need a specific version for each platform..

Download from here:

Code
    http://download.oscam.cc/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=1.20_TRUNK

--

Use i686 version for 32bits OS
    Use x86_x64 for 64bits OS

Also notice the filename, some versions include libusb, etc.

• Thanks mate

just tried oscam-svn7711-i686-pc-linux-webif-libusb-Distribution.tar.gz and issues still there for pc server :(

as you can see i pulled the plug just after 17:38:15, receiver booted up to a channel, server thought it was a dupe connection, so rejected it, then at 17:40:19 it allowed it on.....

seems like the dm500 is sorted though! no idea why or how!!!

• Hi. What do you mean exactly?

Forward another port (2) or replace the port I'm using?

Do this for both cccam and newcamd? I use newcamd for Internal receiver to update entitlements. The others are all cccam.

• port who is for outside no internal port between cccam and oscam.mean that port who is between you and you peers, if you have more ports for share with peers you try change one by one until that message is appears.
    oscam only server (standalone server) that you say ,there is port or some of it, who is hacked by annonimus
    in your case this is that port xxxxx@0963:000000 as you say in 1st post

• thanks

i only have one port open externally which has been port forwarded through my router to my server

the other port is only internal for newcamd for entitlements, this does not go external

ive had no issue with the external port with cccam only, i cant see this being an issue with oscam?

• i don`t know, i am solved that with other port but it`s externally.tell me that, port in oscam is not same as in cccam?and did it`s port 13001?

• i don`t know, i am solved that with other port but it`s externally.tell me that, port in oscam is not same as in cccam?and did it`s port 13001?

cccam and newcamd ports are of course different, internal im using prt 10001, external i like no to say but not the common port of 12000! it is not 13001 either

just doing more tests now with different versions of oscam and all the same

disconnect the receiver suddenly then reconnect, OSCAM thinks its a dupe login (uniq =1, dropdups =1), after 9 attempts to connect, oscam lets it connect, i would expect this to reconnect instantly!

i will try uniq =3, dropdups =1 now to see what happens.

• ot a work around for this now

Oscam/CCcam combo

seems to work fine with all the testing ive done with it

lets see if my ticket on oscam gets reviewed

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!