Tuner Configuration for DiSEqC Switch - Static dish & Motorized dish on DM800HD PVR

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,517 times. The last Post () by hacksat.

• After this weekends winds, i'm thinking of sticking a sly minidish up on the chimney.
    I've had a look through the sat settings on the dm800 (Unofficial dream elite v.133dv3 phoenix edition) and dont see how you would configure such a setup.

I've read that you can put the diseqc switch either before or after the motor, but the way i'd want the software to work is to use the fixed dish for 28.2e and the motor dish for everything else.

Anyone else running a similar setup? How did you configure this in the settings?

Thanks

• Go through the motor first so you do not get any loss of power then into the switch.

Then from switch output 1 go to your fixed dish LNB and output 2 to you motor dish LNB

Configuring on satellite receiver

set diseqc mode to 1.2

Then on 28.2 east set committed to AA

Then on rest set committed to AB and what ever position you have motor

• master G

Added the Label DiSEqC Switch Setup
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “1xstatic & 1xmotorised dish on 1xdm800. How to configure?” to “Tuner Configuration for DiSEqC Switch - Static dish & Motorized dish on DM800HD PVR”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!