VLC Plugin ENIGMA 2

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 18,411 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• VLC Plugin ENIGMA 2

So we need to enigmu2 Vlc plugin (download directly from I Dream - plugins open green button)
    and VLC player on Comp.
    Vlc player I tried this last 0.92 and did not work but because thio works well with version 0.86F
    VLC home page is

VideoLAN - Official page for VLC media player, the Open Source video framework!

while older versions have here

Old Version of VLC Player Download - OldApps.com

So install vlc player and turn the image

After installation, go to your desktop and find the icon of vlc player right click and properties and get the following

and we're going to edit the server (you can add more servers with a green button)

you squeeze the yellow button and get

and then write
    Server adress - address of your computer
    HTTP port - leave as shown
    Movie Directory - I put D partition my computer and you can put a specific folder on the partition (eg D :/ divx if you made it) - colon / and other characters will get a number of pressing 0
    Bitrate and resolution as I put in the picture with the team to play so you can wander the best result (especially in the resolution because films come in a variety of formats to try to change a little bit until you get satisfactory resolutions. Onscreen).
    Also it brings to Correct aspect ratio

And at the end of all save the green button, and when you return to server1 teak hitting OK and you'll get something like this

and then you can Browsati your hard

and watch divx and other fimovima.
    Subtitles work and size can be changed in Settings-Preferences-Video

and to skip through the movie you can use GOTO and enter the time (longer hold the blue button on the steering wheel) but otherwise knows zabrljaviti

tnx-zupy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!