How to plan a recording more than an hour before it starts on an Amiko Alien 2.

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 898 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• I don't think this has been asked before i done a search and couldn't find anything. Maybe it's a stupid newbie question but is it possible to plan a recording on a satellite channel on Amiko Alien 2 as the EPG is only for now & next? If not it is a bit pointless in having a recorder box if I can only record a half an hour to an hour in advance...as the terestrial channels have a 7 day EPG so maybe I am just not doing it right!

• Have a read here

http://linuxsat-support.com/spark/16162-crossepg-spark.html

You need Crossepg Plugin although a few months ago there was a bit of a problem with it.....hopefully its sorted now!

But like Muso said.....Its an Early box and it seems is going through the process of being fully tested by users and addressing problems as they arise!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!