multiple n lines

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,378 times. The last Post () by GeorgeXL.

• I am currently connecting oscam to the cccam on my debian service via a n line and then to my satellite box with c / f lines.

Is this the most efficient way or would it be better to link to the satellite box to oscam directly by n line also? Can I use the same n line on both cccam config files or would that cause issues? How can I create additional n lines?

Thanks.

How can I create additional n lines?

By adding more accounts in the oscam.user.

Can I use the same n line on both cccam config files or would that cause issues.

You can't use the same n-line in more than one config file.

I am currently connecting oscam to the cccam on my debian service via a n line and then to my satellite box with c / f lines.
    Is this the most efficient way or would it be better to link to the satellite box to oscam directly by n line also?

If you use the c-line your box receives your local and shares from the peers, if you use the n-line the box will receive only your local card.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!