Firmware openbox s16 20-10-2012

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,581 times. The last Post () by amina001.

• :hell_boy:

I did my part, I backed up my user database, I was careful to make sure I had a back up.

I updated allcode with 1020, they don't give enough consideration to making sure the DB's can be restored.

So, I have LOST ALL MY SATELLITES, ALL CHANNELS, EVERYTHING!

So, I have to spend 4 hours setting up 42 Satellites all over again, etc.

They added more support for new features, but it will be a while before I can test because I get to setup my box ALL OVER AGAIN!

Thanks Guys!

• 0x2882025c910bh

I don't go by maincode where it says S3606, I have seen it change depending on FW used.

By the way, NewCamd does not work... I am rolling back to CHN 1016, I do like the fact that the channels are now displaying over the whole screen, noticed IKSserver but parts are greyed out so it must be a new feature yet to be implemented. Overall I think there may be a slight speed increase but that could be due to them not exporting and importing the DB right and all the time I had was one sat.

And I looked at the CHN 1016 DB Backup made, empty. So, this could mean that the failure actually was not 1020 but CHN 1016 and it's failure to dump the db right. I will be keeping an eye on that.

• Newcamd was tested for South America and works 100%.

• Changing firmware is dangerous (and coming from chinese.....more ... lol), so make always a full backup.

• I finished the pre-test and I want to share the initial results. When testing was used TP list of FW 915 from 26.09.2012. Channel list manually create one of Europe's satellite Eutelsat W4 36e.
    Receiver works, sometimes slow, when switching SD channels inhibits , when switching HD channels inhibits hard. Quality pictures SD channels high, HD channels is very high. When developers add in FW standard methods to optimize the speed of work receiver, you can probably use it all.

• Newcamd-how to configure the server or the client?
    I set Newcamd and it works. But slow and very slow.
    There was a question - who is Newcamd:
    - The server and the client,
    - Server
    - The client.?
    We all think Newcamd-server!
    Who is then the client?
    If Newcamd client, who is server - Newcamd, Mgcamd, Cccamd ...?
    If developers know the answer to this question, let him answer,
    and then we just calm down!

• I have not found a firm ALI specification chip IDS: 3606d and 3606h.
    Tell me where did you get this information?

after maincode version, because the 10-16 and the 2.8.1 firms not work in this receivers with 3606d or 3606h, proved by me

Newcamd works but much more slower than at 2.8.1

May be but is the only firmware for my Openbox s16 3606d that working fine with all newcamd providers in North American, specifically Mexico

• after maincode version, because the 10-16 and the 2.8.1 firms not work in this receivers with 3606d or 3606h, proved by me

May be but is the only firmware for my Openbox s16 3606d that working fine with all newcamd providers in North American, specifically Mexico

This is a different version maincode and ID chip. There is only one chipset Ali M3606c. Maincode in firmware versions (FW) I've seen four.

There are two FW with Canel list are normally set up and working in North and South America.

• This is a different version maincode and ID chip. There is only one chipset Ali M3606c. Maincode in firmware versions (FW) I've seen four.

There are two FW with Canel list are normally set up and working in North and South America.

Yesa you are right only one chip from alitech, but the maincode is diferentm but in the receivers that have the maincode 3606d and 3606h NOT WORKING the files 2.8.1 and 16-10 that working with maincode 3606q.

Regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!