Need help flashing image on VU+DUO

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 913 times. The last Post () by GeorgeXL.

• hi all i recieved my vu duo today aswell and superfast delivery bu sat shop. im confused as to how i flsh with an image and bootloader. i have formated my usb pen and loaded duo_cfe_3_0_usb.zip, i have unzipped it and its loaded as a folder called vu. should i take the 2 files out of this folder and place them at the root of the usb pen or does the duo know where to find them. i have already tried to boot this way and it seem the duo isnt recognising the usb???

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• After you unzip you should have a folder called vuplus ( not vu ), copy/paste this on the root of the usb.
    Inside the vuplus folder you must have another folder called duo, and inside that 2 files : the bin and a text file.
    If you have all these and the receiver still doesn't recognise the usb, try another usb stick.

• Download compatable image to you pc unzip it or unrar it drop the file called vu duo to a clean formated pen. Put reciever to standby then power off using rocker switch on the back of the box. Place usb pen in the front usb slot, switch back on using rocker switch and reciever should see the usb. Then program.

This alwys works for e using blackhole images.

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• folder called 'vu' or 'vuplus'?

The structure should be Folder vuplus > duo > cfe.bin file

If vu change the folder to 'vuplus' ensure there is a subfolder called 'duo' and the file(s) are in that and the Duo should recognise it buddy

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Lol like London Buses 3 at Once!

:snicker:

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• since im new to this can someone explain that if i flash an image 1.7.7 can i then flash the backup image 1.7.8 or does it have to be the same? i like the look of black hole but theres not that many backup images? any rock solid recomendations?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• You can reflash whatever image you want. If you can't find to many backup images just flash a original B.H. image.
    What you can't find on the B.H. server you can get from T.S. pannel.

• sorry for the noob question so if i flash a image and then i want to put a backup of that image on would i just flash that in the same way through the front usb again i know it may seem silly just always a bit cautious when flashing

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!