vu duo beginners help

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,016 times. The last Post () by blacksx.

• ok iv successfully installed the excellent Linuxsat-support SLY UK & Tring Ready Vu+ DUO BlackHole 1.7.1 Backup by master G and i have to admit this box is much trickier than a dm500. can someone please tell me how i can sort out my channel lists (bouquets), do i edit them in db edit, browser etc?

i have installed my cccam.cfg file in/ etc but im not seeing any premiu channels?

where do i get decent epgs?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• Official Post

can someone please tell me how i can sort out my channel lists (bouquets)

You have TSPanel plugin installed so download Channel lists from there.. Menu >> TSPanel >> Addons >> Linuxsat-support addons >> Channel lists..

Or FTP with Dreamset, get the channel lists HERE - E2 Channel lists

i have installed my cccam.cfg file in/ etc but im not seeing any premiu channels?

Press Blue button and select CCcam v2.3.0 as default softcam, press OK to restart..If that doesn`t help use the CCcam.cfg from HERE - http://linuxsat-support.com/cc…cam-cfg-file-newbies.html , add your C line to this then FTP to /etc..

where do i get decent epgs?

http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…ackhole-epg-settings.html

• ok ive added my cline to my vu duo but its not working, i have tried my cline in my f3 so im sure that it does def work? the cccam.cfg file is in /etc on my duo and the lastest version of cccam i can load from tspanel is 2.2.1?

what am i doin wrong here?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• Have you activated/started the Cam mate?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• you can only have the cline in one place ,so make sure it is hashed# out from other places,stbs,etc...
    did you activate CCcam ?? as masater G has already pointed out :
    Press Blue button and select CCcam v2.3.0 as default softcam, press OK to restart
    to make sure CCcam is running..
    although I dont understand ,,you are using a backup image which already has everything preconfigured then you start changing emulator???
    all that was needed was to insert your line(s) update the channel setings and enjoy!!

• Check/make sure it's running mate! Not a 100% but i know on Vix the tick is to show is enabled at start up?!?

got into Cam Manager and ensure its running! Start or Restart to double check

lssdalogo.png

• ok ive reflashed and im still not recievein premium channels. i know my cline works as it works in my f3, and i have the CCcam.cfg in /etc also cccam 2.1.4 running? any ideas why its not working?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• So your on Vix now i believe,

Have you installed Cam? Is it on....Started? Look in Softcam Manager

Do you have Internet Access from the Box....Is that working run Network Test in Menu > Vix > Setup (i think)

Failing the above not working i presume the format of the C line is correct e.t.c

lssdalogo.png

• mrgmx im a muppet my cline didnt include the C: therefore thats why it didnt work!!!

as in my signiture im on black hole 1.6.6 and im goin to stay there mate as vix was crashing and tbh it looks alot better

:)

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!