Recorded files using Blackhole and Vix.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 995 times. The last Post () by ratboy.

• Recently decided to flash my box using the blackhole 1.78 image.

Managed to connect my Duo to the PS3 and all is working ok.

However, Ive noticed that all the video files I saved on the Duo when using the Vix firmware were recorded in mpeg 2 and the PS3 picks these up perfect. But any video files I recorded using blackhole are in.ts and the PS3 says it cant view these files as they are unsupported.

Is there anyway to get the blackhole to record in mpeg2 or any other format that the PS3 can see?

Many thanks.

• FIRST you could pass by INTRODUCTIONS if you havent done so yet then take the time to read the forum rules..

you could try MeGUI which is

the most comprehensive GUI based ISO MPEG-4 solution. It suports MPEG-4 ASP (xvid), MPEG-4 AVC (x264), AAC, MP2, MP3, Flac, Vorbis, AC3 audio and various common containers support (MP4, MKV, AVI, M2TS).

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!