timeshift advice

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 863 times. The last Post () by thijss.

• wheres the best place to set timeshift to
    iv got a 250g hdd and a 4 g usb pen at the moment i use usb for picons epg and timeshift and hdd for recording movies
    would timeshift be better in the hdd and is it better on permanant thanx

• permanent time shift is best on your usb pen so your HDD won't be spinning the whole time safes on wear.
    permanent time shift is handy if you want to be able to rewind live tv.(from the time you switched to the channel)

• ok thanks... when watching one channel does it load to timeshift... i noticed while trying to load 1 channel and it crashed in the crash report media/usb

• are you talking about the 1 channel plugin? not sure about that i never got that to work on my Vu

Time shift it self wil only load to your usb stick from the moment you pause it.
    Omly permanent time shift will load any channel you watch to your usb stick

• yes mate 1 channel plugin i was watching a film got to half way and it crashed .... i was just wondering if it had to go through hdd or usb to play and if so did it take the route of timeshift into the usb

• yes mate 1 channel plugin i was watching a film got to half way and it crashed .... i was just wondering if it had to go through hdd or usb to play and if so did it take the route of timeshift into the usb

I would not know m8 , try it out and report back this might explain why it never worked for me.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!