RSA key format

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,235 times. The last Post () by tom111.

it still says "check rsa and boxkey" Cheers guys its simple to do just select scientific calculatoe then hex radio button then qword radio button.n top box paste first 8 bytes (Y1) press xor then paste second 8 bytes (Y2) and press = that should give you the BK well thats the theory Lol.

It will if wrong bk and rsakey are configured

how did u get your bk and rsa, did um make dump flash firmware from stb , then decrypted encript bk block ?

if you have not dumped the block and not decripted then probably it will never work without correct bk and rsa extraction

if you have encrypted dump flash firmware and need bk extracted send me PM

PS- by the way that file you have is an example shown for SK calculation

SK= session key IDEA 16 BYTE KEY used for encryption and decryption CW

this SK is generated during STB boot cmd pairing cmd$2a/$2b in some countries cmd$26/27 if i am not mistaken

this cmds will be used on a process that i will not put in detail here, but in the END of the process the STB ill have generated a 16byte idea key called SK

this 16 byte key then will be sent from STB to CARD, the card will store it also .

so when next ECM comes , the stb will forward it to the card.

card checks ECM entitlements stuff necessary and if ECM channel is subscribed , it will process ECM decryption.

After ecm decryption it will extract the CW inside the ECM, it will then Encrypt this CW with Session key 16 byte generated at the STB boot.

After encrypting the CW with 16 byte SK, the card sends this data encrypted to STB using cmd$1c/9c communication

the STB receives this CW encrypted with sk, and will use the same SK that is also stored on STB side, to decrypt CW, and after decryption it sends it to A/V descrambler to process audio and video.

Some old stb , don´t have cmd$2a so instead the STB asks the card to send the RSA_N direct from the card, this generates a reply key of 96bytes which uses another process for that we need boxkey,camid,ird to be able to process algo used.

Edited once, last by tester10 ().

• SK= session key IDEA 16 BYTE KEY used for encryption and decryption CW

this SK is generated during STB boot cmd pairing cmd$2a/$2b in some countries cmd$26/27 if i am not mistaken

this cmds will be used on a process that i will not put in detail here, but in the END of the process the STB ill have generated a 16byte idea key called SK

The Secondary Key pairing method does not always involve pairing keys like the rsa...SK valid cam assumes camid and rsa are correct...rqcs can read your card with the SK method providing you have a valid boxkey!

Edited 4 times, last by Mee®kat ().

• master G

Closed the thread.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!