Anybody else having trouble port forwarding on talk talk?

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 920 times. The last Post () by top gooner.

• Having gone through 4 routers and still unable to port forward a specific zone successfully I have come to the conclusion it's my ISP that is the problem. My sever works fine internally but I can't port forward into the big bad world? I done a port check and found my VPN port is open, would it be possible to hi jack this port 1700 and have my server listen port in Cccam.cfg be 1700?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• which router is it exactly - i doubt its anything to do with your i.s.p

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• draytek vigor, netgear dgn2000, tp link w8960n and dlink 2680? all failed to port over the last couple of weeks? ive had ppl round to have a go and theyre baffled and iml lost?

my set up works fine internally but not externally?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• Anybody?

My set up works perfectly internally but I just cant access it externally, could it be something wrong in my Cccam.cfg file or a setting in Webmin?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• I know when I first tried oscam I was dumb found why it all worked internally yet nothing outside my network & it was a simple fix, if memory serves me right I had to remove something like httpallowed = 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.254 from [newcamd] which was in the oscam.conf

• I know when I first tried oscam I was dumb found why it all worked internally yet nothing outside my network & it was a simple fix, if memory serves me right I had to remove something like httpallowed = 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.254 from [newcamd] which was in the oscam.conf

That's the sorta thing I think is tripping me up. Is that default for Oscam.conf?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• I'm not sure but I only have httpallowed = 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.254 in the Oscam.conf for [webif] now but for some reason when I first setup osccam it was in [cccam] & [newcamd] which worked fine if I was local network but nothing obviously for outside the network.

• So did u remove that line completely?
    Why would that line be doing in there in the first place surely it hinders a lot of people?
    Btw how do u figure out that was ur prob?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

So did u remove that line completely?

Yes

Why would that line be doing in there in the first place surely it hinders a lot of
    people?

Not sure tbh, I'd been reading & playing around with configs being my first attempt at oscam on a PC server, as for hinders I'd have never noticed until the mother inlaw shoved £50 in my hand & asked me to get a cheap reciver.

Btw how do u figure out that was ur prob?

mother inlaw STB was working fine at mine & it was only after setting it at hers did I notice something was a miss :waaaht:

• also, I recall pulling my hair out a little after setting up dydns as the local boxes didn't appear to work on the local network with the bla bla.hopto.org address but that was not a problem once tested outside my network.

• yer there wont b any prob outside the network mate, for external connections, (example) C: bla bla.hopto.org 12000 mother inlaw but......... internal shares should be (example) C: 192.168.1.100 12000 mother inlaw.

change the above to suit your needs but the bla bla line wont work on internal shares bud

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!