Tuner b config vu duo

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,001 times. The last Post () by top gooner.

• Depends what you have available Sat Wise i suppose?

I only have a fixed dish so i set B equal/same as A this allows me to watch and record using both tuners!

If you have Fixed and Motorised i think most people set A to the Sat they use most and B to the other (i.e A = 28.2 B = 13.0 or something)

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Hello bud,

As mrgmx says it depends what you have available to you,ihave a motorised and static dish,so on Duo my Tuner A is set to advanced to be able to move the dish and lock onto different sats,Tuner B is set to simple,and then single is selected,and this is set to 28.2 E,i used to have two feeds coming from the motorised dish,so Tuner B was set to second cable from motor.

Hope this helps.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• on my motorized setup for vu duo i have tuner A set to usals and also tuner b set to 2nd cable from motorized dish, but there are other ways as mrgmx and mckee have said, and a few more different combos aswell.
    but if you do move the motor on the satellite then you will lose signal to the tvs as it wont b pointing at 28.2e, if someone was watching the second box in another room they would lose signal aswell.

hope this helps you a little bit bud

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!