problems

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,808 times. The last Post () by rigrat1.

• hi all im looking for some advice please i share my card with 18 other peers the card is in my dm800hd i find lattly im having to reboot the box maybe twice a day or i cant connect using cs studio somtimes i pick a channel ie sports ect and again a quick reboot sorts it? is there any surgestions as to whats going on ? im off to work now will look back when home chears

• i had the same problem not so long ago, found out it was a peer of mine hammering my card, check to see if 1 or more peers of yours are hammering ecm times, if there is 1 or a few with really high ecm times then thats what it could b, sometimes i would ave to reboot 5-6 times a day and other times 1-2 times a day, now ive deleted the line everything runs perfect.
    i think cccam can run up to 25 peers b4 problems (mayb a mod can confirm this) 18 is alot and that could b the problem....
    hope this helps in someway

• also one of my peers under cs studio where it says clients hes the top user this is what it says avu 224908 iv deleted his line and given him all 000s but can he still request and mess up the box or can i do any more to get rid of him?

• avu 224908 is nothing to worry about ..its the ecms that your card clears,,
    learn to refresh the files of cs studio once in a while to get up to date fresh data
    I made a small tut about it on site but cant find it at the minute..
    he will be still a legal peer but just not opening anything from your card....
    unless you get in contact with him and explain your intentions if you are going to eliminate his line..

• hi guys still having some problems with the reciver i do have an other dm800 so i moveed all shares ect to the other reciver and low and behold that one now will not respond to cs studio after some 5 hours or so woul;d be nice not to have to reboot twice a day so still looking for surgestions?

• hi there all im still having problems with having to reboot the box twice a day now its realy buging me this is what ten wrote
    (Have a look at free space in var when this happens, it is possible that your logfiles have grown to such a size that there not enough free space)
    are the files to be deleted in var ,ect log? and how do i know if var is full

• if you been having these problems for a while maybe it is time to save your CCcam configs and reflash the image and start again, rather that spend forever trying to sort it. Receivers running servers can be sensitive to high use, so maybe you should consider getting a PC server. Again look at the log files as already mentioned, but maybe consider starting again, cut out high usage peers, and see how it goes.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• hi m8 thanks for the reply im up for flashing the box and the same image is avalible here on the forum but have never flashed my dm 800 it came with the image installed wouldent want to brick it

• can anyone point me in the right direction for a good image i belive the box is bl 82 sim 2.01 and the image on the box at the mo is dreamelite 1.33d v3 phonix edition

• before you go any further...
    not sure about the image you have on ,but look through the menus see if there is an option to delete crashlogs..
    or if you have TS panel ,,tools 2 - crash reader... teh ntools 1 to delete crashlog files...
    or
    go into var or tmp look for a folder called log(s) or crashlog(s) then empty them...
    they could be taking up all your vital space..
    cant think of any other options at the moment..

• ok thanks for the reply iv doneas you said and used the ts panel and deleted the crash logs but still the root part of the memory says 98% used and 1% free so dont seem to free up anymore space?

• ok guys iv tried freeing up space but still almost full i do want to reflash the box but most of the links for the box images are old and dead the box is a dm800 HD (clone) its running bootloader 82 sim 2.01
    the image at the mo is dreamelite blackhole phonix edition 1.33d v3 there is a section posted by ten that has lots on images sutable and there is one with the same image as above but the link does not work anymore does anyone have this image on there pcs maybe could be sent to me by mail or reuploaded to the forum any help would be greatly apreciated please

• hi cazuela thank you for getting back to me is the image you posted cone safe pls?
    also the one you said is in post 10 is for ssl76 not 82 that i need thanks for your work

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!