Auto bouquet

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,570 times. The last Post () by philrum.

• Thanks for the info, I also notice, I have no picons showing. I ahve put them in the flash drive but they dont show up , ant idea's.
    Ta

• Hi there, is the usb drive mounted as "media Usb"??

You will need to set it as this,then to add your picons folder,ftp it to that location.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi thanks for all the advice, the drive is mounted as usb /media and they are in a folder called picon. Still no picon show up. Apart from in the usb/media/picon folder is there any wherelse it needs to be, or do I have to go into setup and change anything as it's now doing my box in. !!

• Ok , one thing you could try is to remove the "picon" folder from media/usb and place it in usr/share/enigma2 then restart the gui. If the picons work then we will know that it is defo a mounting or usb drive problem.

Let us know how you get on.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Lastnight I used Dbedit, I noticed that it also did not show up the picon. I moved the picon folder into usr/share/enigma2 and great it worked. Really pleased. I tried dbedit after this but still no picons in this. How do I go about making it work forn flash drive. I really appreciate the help with this. Thanks.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!