Official Sub Cards

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,462 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi Guys
    I am now in a position to get a sub card could someone point me in the direction of a reputable website so as I can get a card. I dont really want to go down the bay of fleas route to get one.

• Nowt wrong wid fleaby m8, i have a reputable seller there if you are interested? what are you looking for?

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I've just ordered an MTV Unlimited from Southern Satellites on FleaBay for ?65.
    Should be here tomorrow :-)

Al Jazeera Sports can be quite cheap at around ?90 but I dont think they have Premier League.

• they have Spanish ,French,Dutch games ,they put on the odd English game,,look in ljs football to see the listings,,
    On a foot note ,I was also going for an jsc sports card originally but after reading the cockups they have had between viaccess 2.6 /3 and 4
    and the difficulties in updating the card after the first week "preview" through hotbird and their "official registration page"
    (seems there no problem through nilesat),i gave it a miss..
    This is not to put you off ,,simply just to "wisen" your decision..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!