BH image, where to find Addons?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,676 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi all, i'm new to VU+ and the BlackHole-1.7.8-vusolo_usb image !!. Have installed the image no problem and cccam, a Weather addon and the Dreamcast (think it was called that) the Internet Radio Stream Addon FROM the addon Menu. The Weather Addon appears in the "installed Addons menu" (sorry cant remember the menu names) ..... but not the Dreamcast/Netcast radio stream addon. Has anyone had the same problem ???, any surgestions ?

thanks and nice we

Ski

• hi
    maybe you could install the TS-panel
    seems to have everything to download
    cheers
    el pirate

• Thnks *** Pirate, could u tell me what the "TS-PAnel" .. sorry for the stupid question but only used to the Gemini Images, having difficulty finding my around the BH Image although very similar

• Thanks !!, will check that out tonight. Just to confirm I HAVE the addon (Shoutcast is the correct naem i think), but it just doesn't seem to appear in the menu with the other addons such as the weather addon.

• So Master G, tried that .... downloaded ts-panel from the link u supplied, installed it manually and after the reboot there was no sign of any new Addons !!! neither on the Green Panel (where most Addons seem to be) or the Blue Panel (good job u mentioned holding the Blue button Pressed !! would have never found that). Where should the addons appear ? , after years with DB and Enigma cant understand why some addons install but are no where to be found. I installed another Addon from the BH Addons Menu and it showed up in both menu's ... the next Addon was no where to be found. Found the "Shoutcast" addon allready install on the (hidden) Blue Menu but unfortunatly there was ONLY one radio channel link in it !!!, how did I get the complet Shoutcast radio stations in there ?

nice we
    Ski

• Can be a number of reasons mate,

Some plugins are receiver or image specific and although go off and install correctly don't work or show on the image?

Some files are old and newer ones are needed? some just have problems lol....i know with Shoutcast and Youtube i had to try a few?

If you open TSPanel you should be able to locate ipk (plugins) that are box/image specific....may be worth clearing out any that have installed already and are not working though?

On reboot plugins installed correctly depending on what they are for will show up in different areas > Plugins Area or Just the Menu or Both lol

You could always use plugins/addons from our DM section that have been tried an tested and install them manually

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• thanks Mrgmx, Have installed TSPANEL from the link supplied above and that doesn't showup anywhere either. Do you also know how i can add to the Shoutcast channel list as in the installed version there is only ONE station in the List.

• you should be able to see in menu- TSPANEL folder and near bottom : PLUGINS folder..
    go into plugins ,find what you are looking for as it may need to be started or setup within the image itself...
    I dont have shoutcast at the moment...but if you follow this path:
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
    you should be then able to see shoutcast plugin

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!