VU+ Duo Recording issue

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,133 times. The last Post () by indbyggeren.

• I have a VU+ Duo with tuner set up as follows:

Tuner A
    Single
    Sats 28.2e

Tuner B
    equal to Tuner A

I can record a programme on *** and watch another channel except the free to air channels such as ITV and BBC. How do I set up so I can record a *** channel and watch a free to air channel please?

• so long as you have 2 feeds from twin or above lnb there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to acheive what you are trying to acheive.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• so long as you have 2 feeds from twin or above lnb there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to acheive what you are trying to acheive.

Thank you for reply

I cannot find anyone with same problem. Like There is 2 feeds because I can record one *** channel and watch another. It will only not allow me to watch free to air channels. I can however, record free to air channels and watch a *** channel. What do you think the problem is please?

I am on Blackhole 1.7.6 using CCcam_2.3.0, do you think its anything to do with that?

• ok,i would try the tuners the other way round make tuner B your feed from 28e and then tuner A your equal to B.

If that doesn't make any difference try making Tuner A & B both single feeds from 28e

Let us know how you get on.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• ok,i would try the tuners the other way round make tuner B your feed from 28e and then tuner A your equal to B.

If that doesn't make any difference try making Tuner A & B both single feeds from 28e

Let us know how you get on.

Ive appeared to of lossed everything now! I tried the tuners the other way round by making tuner B the feed from 28e and then tuner A equal to B and I had unavailable service. I then made Tuner A & B both single feeds from 28e and then service unavailable. So I then put it back to how I had it originally and I'm still getting service unavailable. What have I done wrong please As I cannot watch anything now!

• If you are following what is being suggested and still getting errors then might be worth it to try flashing another image and then having another go! Bear in mind that it has been known that after days of people trying to get things working they find out they have a physical problem with the feeds running from the dish to the receiver, so best check this out too...

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• If you are following what is being suggested and still getting errors then might be worth it to try flashing another image and then having another go! Bear in mind that it has been known that after days of people trying to get things working they find out they have a physical problem with the feeds running from the dish to the receiver, so best check this out too...

Ok I reflashed the box to previous backup and tried all suggested by Mckee25 and still the same. I really don't want to change the image as I love the set up of how I have it now. Just to confirm, can it be the feed although I am able to record *** and watch another *** channel. Is there a pluggin that could fix this. Flashing to another image is literally the last resort I want to try.

• To be honest i'm out of idea's on this problem,one thing you could try though,if you like Blackhole you could try the latest version 1.7.8 (Light version) a clean install is worth trying just out of curiosity if anything to see if that solves the problem.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I appreciate your help and all your recommendations, the only problem with upgrading to 1.7.8 I have is that the 1.7.6 flash I used was UK ready so I didn't have to do much with that. To date I havent found a 1.7.8 version that is already Full Uk ready otherwise I would update no problem. Don't mean to be negative with your suggestions but I think I would rather put up with my problem than starting from scratch. Again thanks for your help!

• Thank you for reply

I cannot find anyone with same problem. Like There is 2 feeds because I can record one *** channel and watch another. It will only not allow me to watch free to air channels. I can however, record free to air channels and watch a *** channel. What do you think the problem is please?

I am on Blackhole 1.7.6 using CCcam_2.3.0, do you think its anything to do with that?

This may be a really silly question but you do have 2 feeds coming from dish into each tuner & and not only one and recording one and watching one on same transponder?

Regards Lee

• and another where are you getting your line from? From another Server or Have you a Sub Card in the box?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• This may be a really silly question but you do have 2 feeds coming from dish into each tuner & and not only one and recording one and watching one on same transponder?

Yes as I explained I can record any channel and watch another except Free to Air (BBC ITV C4)

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!