Lines at top of screen

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 980 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Just got new Vu+duo today. Vix 3.0, build 455. All was going well setting it up. I installed bouquets with dbedit. When I restarting I see the vix image and all is fine, after about 15 secs the lines appear. Tried all display setting no effect. Any idea's. I didn't make a back up as I had't finished setting it up. Any help would be great. :beated:

• Never seen this problem before ever,if it was me I would re-flash the box with the vix image again,if the lines are not having any effect on the box actually starting up and you can still access the main menu then you should be able to make a backup of your settings first before you carry out the re-flash.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Try changing the aspect ratio, do not set it to 1080p as frankly no broadcaster uses this ratio it's only currently used for media playback and can be setup under the auto resolution section.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I had set up duo when I 1st got the box I set it to 1080i and worked well until I i used dbedit. Today went in and set it to 720 and 50hz, works great now, thought I was going to re flash. Not sure why this happened in 1st place, but hey it's working and thanks to all the help.

Cheers

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!