***box F3 Stuck on Load

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,487 times. The last Post () by bigalan.

• Hi, i have a ***box f3 and i recently tried to change the channel list on it in order to recieve primetime. After upgrading the TPprog.lst file to the box i rebooted it and now it just says load any time i turn it on. Anyone know how to fix this????

• Probably gonna have to reflash firmware on it buddy! Then add a different Channel List

It will be quicker and easier then any other type of fixes that im unaware of lol!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Probably gonna have to reflash firmware on it buddy! Then add a different Channel List

It will be quicker and easier then any other type of fixes that im unaware of lol!

Me too. New box , worked fine for first day. Switch on next day and goes to l100 on display but nothing else. How do I update firmware without menu.
    Help needed

• Hi Iame, I managed to sort the problem yesterday, All you do is download the attatched files then extract them to your desired location, Once extracted open the file EromUpgrade then click browse and select the included image (***BOX_3601HD_CMT_1208080386) tick box saying include bootloader then click next, wait for process to complete then you will be prompted to click next again.... DO NOT POWER OFF RECIEVER DURING THIS PROCESS.... And that should be it fixed...

Hope this helps..... It worked for me yesterday.... Good luck.. ;-)

• Yeah mate rs232 serial cable..... It's the only way since the box will not respond any other way..... ;-)

Great support sincerely appreciated. It worked first time, simple and eay and box is up and running.
    i am beginning to like it. Its relatively simple to set up and quality is excelent and investment is so little. It may ruin this hobby though as I see on adds sites several pay-servers are offering box an subscription for as little as 100€ per year. I'm sure sly will love them !!!!

• It may ruin this hobby though as I see on adds sites several pay-servers are offering box an subscription for as little as 100€ per year. I'm sure sly will love them !!!!

Wow that's cheap but i bet its that price for a reason, it probably freezes like fook...lol.... :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!