Ariva 202E CCcam.cfg file

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,747 times. The last Post () by Traian.

• I have recently got a 202E and have been using it for the freeview channels without any problem. I would now like to be able to use a card sharing service, but I am not sure what to do with the CCcam.cfg file that you get. Would be grateful for any help.

• first you have to flash a patched version of the firmware, one you have the firmware installed browse to the ip address of the box and type in your c line..

• Thanks for your reply.

I have installed with the firmware, when you say browse to the ip address of the box I presume that is from my pc and the ip is from the 202e network local settings? That does not seem to work. In the network local settings I have the app selected cccam is that correct.

Thanks

• In network local settings it will show your local ip of your box, type this into the web broswer of your pc, make sure your box is connected to router by the way, it will then open up a page where you can go to ccam etc and type in the details.
    You can do this via remote control directly in the box, but its quicker with the browser.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!