vu duo - tuner failed

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,478 times. The last Post () by kay.

• hi guys,

i have been using this box... working fine... but regularly when i flick through the channels quickly... the tuner fails... then i have to switch the box from behind and restart it.
    The box is a clone... is this normal???

kind regards,

Kay

• Shouldn't be Kay

What Image are you using?

Just double check cables are connected tightly?

Could it be a problem receiving channel from the/a server?.....does it only happen when channel hoping or the same if you select channel from Bouquets/epg?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Hi Mrgmx,

my image is vix 3.0 - clone image
    I have 2 servers, and it seems to be happening on both... it is when i am channel hopping... after 5-6 channels it wil say tuner failed... BEGINNING TO HATE THESE BOXES...only had it for a month :(

not happy

• there's no QTY control in china, They are cheap box thats Y, Your buying trouble!!!!!! U could try VTI image its stable and see wat happens

• Hi Mrgmx,

my image is vix 3.0 - clone image
    I have 2 servers, and it seems to be happening on both... it is when i am channel hopping... after 5-6 channels it wil say tuner failed... BEGINNING TO HATE THESE BOXES...only had it for a month :(

not happy

This can happen tbh if you do change channels too fast although i would recommend blackhole 1.7.3 for your boxes.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!