not clearing movie channels/sports

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 366 times. The last Post () by Knippy.

• hey guys, i have a head scratcher, tried to sort it, but its beating me.

i have 9 people on my server, each has the same box (***boxf3) same channel lists etc etc,

but my uncle has called me today saying movies are scrambled, told im the usaul to reboot etc, check internet and so on, but he said nothing has changed.

so i went onto my cccam webif. only 6 of my peers were connected, 2 of them were on movies, my uncles box was connected but wasnt clearing a channel, so told him to put it on living, and it cleared on the box and server, had him try a few different channels, all of which were fine, except movies and sports.

when he is on a sports/movie channel cccam under last used share stays blank, normally it would say nok yes?

has anybody had this problem before? maybe a duff tuner on the box?

cant seem to figure it out

• Delete all channels and re-scan, it may or may not work
    It is a problem with the openbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• no i had the same problem last week i added box key in oscam and this work for me hope this helps

Some boxes clear movies and sports fine, one box does not, it's not the server !

• try playing with dchp settings, i hate the open box *** boxes some like it on some like it off as well as make sure port open

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!