Primetime transponder changed again

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,646 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi does any one know if primetime has changed transponder details again since the hatton fight

can some one check please and let me know

I changed details and got the hatton fight no problem and up to the 3rd dec I could get the preview for pacquiao vs marquez fight

but just checked again and now it says sid & pat missing again

I have checked transponder details and they have not change which are transponder id 2611 sid 55013 vid 2348 audio 2349

• same result her using latest catseye settings..
    on kingofsat it is reported as :

Eutelsat 28A 12524.00 H F1 Fixed DVB-S QPSK 27500 2/3 33.8 Mbps NID:2 TID:2611 KingOfSat charts update form
    Primetime PPV Inglaterra Pago Por Visión *** Digital VideoGuard 55013 2348 2349 eng

• in service information it lists the follows

Video PID: 0x0943 (2371d)
    Audio PID: 0x0944 (2372d)
    PCR PID: 0x0943 (2371d)
    PMT PID: 0x0107 (263d)
    TXT PID: N/A
    TSID: 0x0a35 (2613d)
    ONID: 0x0002 (2d)
    SID: 0xd7cd (55245d)

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hi im new to this box and have also lost the primetime channel.Could anybody help me in what to do to get it back.thanks in advance.

• Download dbedited software or similar to pc which will allow you to download & edited your service channels on box and then change them to setting musogeek has posted above then upload back to box, will need reboot of your box.

• Have just had a look through the forums and I have no idea what any of that means. Does it have to be done like that. Can it not be changed via the box itself

• Yes free software of here stands for dreambox edited

Or go to openbox section and download software from tools which allows you to edited your channels list

Think for openbox you have to save your channel list from box to usb stick then edited on pc then put back on usb stick and load back on openbox

• Have just had a look through the forums and I have no idea what any of that means. Does it have to be done like that. Can it not be changed via the box itself

Why don't you rescan the channels or just scan the transponder with the info i posted?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!