reshare fline or nline

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,216 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• hi all i'm setting up my own server to reshare with friend now the guy i have my nline with said that he'll give me a line with 7 reshares? what does 7 reshares mean?

• would my clients end up with a glitchy picture?
    or is there anyway that i can have my reshare show as local and give it to them on hop 1 or 2?

• 7 shares down is totally ridiculous,,tell your peer to either cop on or you´ll be gone!!
    why would anyone give away so many???
    all sounds either a total noob who doesnt /hasn´t read about sharing or simply he´s a p/s or faker,,
    faking the nline as his own local..
    .N only has 7 down depending on which version / setup he is using but this is very well documented in most half decent forums..
    please do not confuse the term " clients" with " peers" ..it is different.
    can you clear up this confusion please..
    you are setting up your server, meaning you havent got it setup already..
    you have a guy who you have an Nline with ¿ what do you mean?
    he´ll give you a line with 7 reshares.. ¿ are you paying for this line(s) ???
    sharing is a one to one situation so anyone else 3 hops away from you inditeclty taking from your line is sure to collapse your whole setup...

• yes i have server set up and my friend who has 5 local cards said he would give me a nline with 7 reshares so that i can share with my family .(i'm not in anyway paying him for the line its free) what i'm asking is is it worth my while setting it up because would it make things glitchy for my familys viewing?

• Firstly your friend has 5 locals? I know your friend isn't charging you, but is he charging others to cover the cost of his 5 locals? Cardsharers (peer to peer) generally don't need more than one or 2 locals, those who have friends and family clients only would usually only have the card specific to where they live, and having 5 locals sounds like baloney (faking) or a payserver (probably both).

Your friend would be better off giving you a Cline rather than an nline, and restricting the reshare so you can share it once, after all if you are giving this to your friends and family just for their viewing, what use would further levels of reshares be?

all seems a bit dodgy to me:doubt:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!