Dr.HD D15 information

There are 120 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 27,205 times. The last Post () by hopper.

• Not sure if I did
    As I removed the admin=1 line and still the same
    What I ended up doing was copy and paste to a cline text file that i look off the D15
    BTW do you know how to stream movies from PC to D15 I used to be able to do it on the Blade with Blade stream
    reading the manual on the D15 it says you need to have PC TOOLS running - not sure what this is.

• i find this fFirmware for Dr.HD D15 and Module_002p-cccam-newcamd but make sure it is right one

Hello, when I try Module_002p-cccam-newcamd on D15, I get insuffiecient memory error message. The D15_105P installs fine but the Module does not. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• After testing this unit for a day or two I feel it's no where close to the Blade 7000
    Blade has a better menu and the EPG works
    Also the ability to stream movies from PC to Blade is great
    the playback or recorded footage is also no where close to the Blade

I also noticed I can tune in 11777 27500 v on the blade and my ***box and get 8010 for EPG
    This cannot be tuned in on the DRHD ?

I have tried to contact DRHD on this but got no answer support is crap at present
    The only site I can find for support is in Russian.

does anyone out there have any ideas on how to solve these problems above.

Thanks
    PS I downloaded my Blade channel list and selected default DB now every time I do a factory reset it loads the Blade channel list
    how do you remove this.

• Hello, when I try Module_002p-cccam-newcamd on D15, I get insuffiecient memory error message. The D15_105P installs fine but the Module does not. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

You dont need to load the 002 module on the D15 this is included within the patch the 002 module is for the older F15

If you had preferred the old style blade menu then you would have been better buying the F15 as this is what the Blade is based on, with the F15 you had a choice of either the standard look ( Like a Blade ) which in my opinion looks awful anyway and the info bar is stretched halfway across the screen or you could load the HD firmware with the slicker looking Menu and info bar.

I am sorry i cannot help you with the EPG question as i do not use my box for general day to day viewing, but what i do know is the streaming software is available from the Russian support site but as everything and i learned the hard way you have to read how it works as i have done for the last year or so on the Russian support site, There is also an English section where you could get help there if needed.

How you can say support is crap is a little strong i think yes the main support site is russian but the D15 is only around 3 months old and already has had 5 firmware patches available for it comparing it to the blade which has only had 3 in over 12 months you tell me which is poorly supported. A quick math will give you the answer to that one.

Your recording and playback problem with footage is also a strange one, Take into account that the DrHD/Blade/TM5402HD are all made in the same Korean factory using identical parts so would also use near identical firmware so in practice they should all perform the same.

Regards

• I could only garnish this slight bit of information from the Russian manual on the D15 which states the following:

Excuse the Google Translate:

• Hi

Point taken
    I will spend a bit more time with it
    BTW on the Russian site do you know when to find that software

Thanks

You would be better letting Google translate the whole web page for you, its not great but i have always found firmware and other tools without problem with the translation

• Thank

BTW I got the streaming software from the Strong website works great
    Now if I could only see why my Blade channel list shows up some channels as bad or no signal
    PS I will stick at it and see if I can get the 7 day EPG working
    as you said they come from the same factory and at the price it would be worth sticking with it

again thanks and if you can point me to any other fourms or even test my channel file to see what might be wrong.

• Thank

BTW I got the streaming software from the Strong website works great
    Now if I could only see why my Blade channel list shows up some channels as bad or no signal
    PS I will stick at it and see if I can get the 7 day EPG working
    as you said they come from the same factory and at the price it would be worth sticking with it

again thanks and if you can point me to any other fourms or even test my channel file to see what might be wrong.

Upload your cndf channel list here with the problem ones and i will have a look on my DrHD Grand Triple

• hi difi247, thanks for the clarification. when I apply the firmware and press the green buttonin the Channel settings are nothing happens. Where exactly am I to press the green button to allow me to insert the cs information using the remote please?

• No problems here Hopper tried this on my DrHD Grand triple and got a mate to try it on his DrHD F15 so i would assume its something to do with your setup.

6e9df2b4636a6dcda6fac.jpgffb6f4d350b7decb7cee28b2a.jpg

• hi difi247, thanks for the clarification. when I apply the firmware and press the green buttonin the Channel settings are nothing happens. Where exactly am I to press the green button to allow me to insert the cs information using the remote please?

You load the patched firmware set your box up again as it was with your channel settings and then when either on a FTA channel or Scrambled channel press the green button to enter the CS hidden menu and either enter details there manually with remote or download the CSinfo.txt via usb and enter the info on your PC and re-upload via usb

• Thanks for that

so channel list works fine
    What I noticed on my on is it's only showing up 84 transponders so it looks like its only scanning in halp the channels
    I would love to be able to reset every and reset the transponders
    Does anyone know how to do this
    Its funny that the ***box can pick up all the transponders and this unit does not
    even the Blade had no problems with it as thats where I got the channel list from
    other channels are missing also.

This is getting frustrating

Say I start again from when I switch it on what is the procedure

• This is the strange part when I use my channel list it installs fine
    but when I flick through the channels like the movies group premierHD says bad or no signal yet premier+1 works fine
    this happens for a good few of the channels thats why I thought it might be the channel file
    Now even after a do a blind scan I am still missing quite a few channels.
    I thought it might be my disk but my ***box is working fine on all channels and the Blade I took out was also working fine
    Thinking it might be the tuner in the box or I have removed some of the transponders from the box
    to be honest I'm not too sure.

• Hi

I am now testing my channel list remotely like I used to do with the Blade
    I host the channel file on a server and allow clients to pull it down when needed
    My question is about Stb Daemon which is used for streaming
    Can someone confirm the port needed is PORT 17 for the forwarding as I have been goggling it not much on line about the ports
    I know the Blade port which does not work for this one.

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!