Dr.HD D15 information

There are 120 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 27,130 times. The last Post () by hopper.

• hi, i just bought a Dr.HD D15 box, iv'e been reading everywhere and cannot seem to find any firmware downloads or insructions, does anybody have one of these or any info, thanks

• hi, i just bought a Dr.HD D15 box, iv'e been reading everywhere and cannot seem to find any firmware downloads or insructions, does anybody have one of these or any info, thanks

The Dr.HD is a closed source receiver and largely used by feedhunters as it has one of the best blindscan tuners going, you wont find plugins or images for it it's just not that kind of receiver.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Mate you just purchased a fantastic closed source reciever i have the DrHD F15 and have just got the DrHD Grand Triple the tuner sensitivity in these bad boys wipe the floor with every other receiver i have ever owned and that includes Vu, DM, Gigablue, Technomate etc.. you get the picture.

Now the Hard part support is mainly in Russian from the DrHD forum which is here:

Code
    http://drhd.legion.name/

all files including patched Firmware are available without joining the forum, if you get stuck on anything i will gladly try and guide you through it.

Regards

• Just wanted to add so you dont brick the receiver the Firmware that drfox has kindly posted is the correct official one but if you want to use the CCcam and Newcamd elements which are included in the 002p Module then you have to have a patched firmware for this to work so lookout for a firmware with example '101p'

Regards

• hi thanks for the replies and help, i already had the d15_101.stb which was straght forward to find i have the box working on freeview but with this firmware there is nowhere to put clines, i have tried drfox's, Module_002p-cccam-newcamd, but it comes up with the message "don;t power off the stb.insufficient memory"
    digi247 i was told this was a fantastic box thats why i was persuaded to buy it, but there's very little info on these anywhere

• Thats because they are made primarily for the russian market, The good thing is though is they take the same softcam.key file as the TM5402 & Blade 7000 as well as there channel lists also. which means your never short of support on that side of things, The CCcam & Newcamd emulator is also identical to the TM5402/Blade as well as Biss/CW key entry.

The site i linked is the official Russian forum for the DrHD brand and all patched fiirmware is available from there, Now the bad news because the D15 is literally about a week old there is no patched firmware but dont get disheartened as keep an eye on that forum and it will become available as soon as the Russions get there mits on it.

Finally i cannot praise these receivers enough the Tuner is out of this world and is a DX'ers dream especially with the built in spectrum analyser for fine tuning your dish.

Regards

• dieseldo

Following on from my previous post you are in luck the Patched firmware for the D15 has now been released, I am unsure if you need to flash the Module_002p as well as my Grand triple has everything built into the main patch. But this could be sue to the size for the F15 the firmware patches where around 5mb the Grand triple are around 60mb.

Anyway here it is please let us know how you get on.

Regards

• yay,thanks digi, that firmware is spot on, all up and running, all what was needed was was the D15_wifi_101p.rar, once that was loaded i could use all my old blade files eg: channel cndf, cline txt. then press the green button to access and alter cccam/newcmd. so far the box seems spot on, will give an update when iv'e used it for a while, thanks again digi247

• Hi

Just to add I have also just ordered one of these units Dr.F15 I think it goes by been using the Blade 7000 for the last year GREAT box saw this one which is very alike but was told its faster and has more features.
    I was adding the UK&IRELAND channel file onto Blades server but I'm not sure if this unit can pull that down.
    The PC media stream software that I have for the Blade will that work for this unit.
    Also the company said they will send me out the latest patched firmware for this unit I can post it here when it arrives.

Thanks

• Hi

Just to add I have also just ordered one of these units Dr.F15 I think it goes by been using the Blade 7000 for the last year GREAT box saw this one which is very alike but was told its faster and has more features.
    I was adding the UK&IRELAND channel file onto Blades server but I'm not sure if this unit can pull that down.
    The PC media stream software that I have for the Blade will that work for this unit.
    Also the company said they will send me out the latest patched firmware for this unit I can post it here when it arrives.

Thanks

The Dr HD F15 is different from the title of this thread the Dr HD D15 be careful which patch you load as they are totally different and you would not want an expensive brick on your hands, The D15 is the latest Model

• I would like to get a full firmware dump from somewhere if possible,instead of just the app upgrade file.
    I was lead to believe it is the same processor as the x2 premium hd receiver.
    My x2 gives you the option to do a full dump (8meg) to usb.

• Been looking at the Russian site using google to translate not bad
    But what I am looking for is the streaming software similar to the one I use for the Blade or will the Blade one work if so is it the same port for remote viewing.

Thanks
    PS just in case someone wants it here is my channel list for UK&IRELAND its the same one I'v uploaded to the Blade site.

• Have put this firmware on to D15 no problems
    But having problem uploading my Cline to it keeps saying invalid
    After checking both cline's from my blade box and D15 the only difference I can see is
    the blade cline txt file has admin = 1 ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!