Dr.HD D15 information

There are 120 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 27,204 times. The last Post () by hopper.

• Hi All

Not sure if any one noticed but you cannot get 7 day EPG on the Dr HD D15 as of yet
    I have been speaking to the factory about this and are at present working on getting this fixed.
    This unit is faster than the Blade but lacks the 7 day EPG
    Another change I have requested is to be able to enter a dynamic dns address as well as a standard address at present you can only use the format 86.45.45.45
    Another change I have requested is to be able to fast forward and rewind when streaming from PC to unit.

There saying it should take around 3 weeks to finish lets hope this happens.

• i bought and usb wifi stick from ebay(ralink i think the brand is).
    when i connect it to the receiver it works fine but when i turn off the receiver and turn it back again, it has forgot my routers info.
    but with the vonets it works great.
    didnt get the wifi usb then i bought this box.

• with latest update my usb wifi stick works but some hd channels are lost.
    did a satellite scan again but didnt bring back the channels.
    all were hd channels.
    any help??

• Latest Firmware DrHD D15 107p

Latest Fixes:

- Completion download TV Guide
    - Updated the new mode of incorporating the screen image on the button WIDE, like Granda. It is very convenient to use the built apskeyler receiver, not tele, when all sides a small picture, the black bars. It will be useful to try to channel My Planet, Science 2.0 and similar ... (Unfortunately there is undone ....)

• Hi digi247

Were you able to get the 7day EPG going I have been in touch with the factory on my findings
    hopefully they will try again and get this working.
    To be honest I only mention this to them 2 weeks ago so they are trying to sort it.
    I am correct in saying I leave it on a channel that has 11.777 / 27500 / V

• Hi digi247

Were you able to get the 7day EPG going I have been in touch with the factory on my findings
    hopefully they will try again and get this working.
    To be honest I only mention this to them 2 weeks ago so they are trying to sort it.
    I am correct in saying I leave it on a channel that has 11.777 / 27500 / V

That is the correct transponder yes, I dont own the D15 i have a DrHD Grand Triple the one with 3 tuners its a totally different image yours are around 6mb in size mine are 60mb almost Linux size i bought this one because i think they may throw linux enigma2 on it at some point.

I have also reported the EPG problem on my receiver as well

Fingers Crossed

• I have been speaking to Ricky this morning and they said they need to talk a good look at the TP streams
    He is trying to get an F16 unit to us so we can sort this.
    If anyone here has or know someone who has an F16 and can record the streams for us that would be great.

• Can somebody tell me, how can I reach the D15's software developers? I've sent a mail to info at dr-hd dot com but I've got no answer.

• Hi JV16Bar

Most of the company are away in Dubai at present they are looking at new products and discussing firmware problems.
    I am at present speaking to one of the guy over they so hopefully should have some updates soon
    Maybe someone here can address your problem. ?

• Hi all

I am trying to speed things up regarding the D15 and the EPG problem
    I know the company have got there hands on the TP streams but are looking for more.
    Is there anyone here that has an F16 I have special firmware that can collect the EPG streams from the channels.
    Anyone willing to do this.

• Hi all

I am trying to speed things up regarding the D15 and the EPG problem
    I know the company have got there hands on the TP streams but are looking for more.
    Is there anyone here that has an F16 I have special firmware that can collect the EPG streams from the channels.
    Anyone willing to do this.

The F16 is like Rocking Horse ........ its the original DrHD reciever and most where sold over in Europe

• Hi digi247

LOL do you know anyone in Europe that can do the TP streams ?
    I can upload the firmware that needs to be flashed to the F16 for getting this done.

I dont mate sorry all the DX'ers that i know have the F15 like i use to have although the F16 was originally the bees knees, i am trying to sort out the problems with the Grand Triple at the moment its a shame you dont have a motorised setup you could have tried the issues i have on your D15

Regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!