Dr.HD D15 information

There are 120 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 27,200 times. The last Post () by hopper.

• Mate you just purchased a fantastic closed source reciever i have the DrHD F15 and have just got the DrHD Grand Triple the tuner sensitivity in these bad boys wipe the floor with every other receiver i have ever owned and that includes Vu, DM, Gigablue, Technomate etc.. you get the picture.
    Regards

hi
    have you had a AZBOX PREM + or ULTRA these have best tuners i found.

feedhunter from the USA and want a new box for 32apsk feeds. not many choices found this box and a
    LinkBox 8000 Clarke Tech 4100HD and a few cards.
    are any of the feedhunters over there seeing these 32apsk feeds ?
    thanks for reading

[/IMG]

• Hi All

Good news we have been working with the factory and have now got an F16 and special firmware to allow us to get the 28.2 TP Streams this should allow us to get a full 7 day EPG on the D15 and hopefully other models. We will start this process tomorrow all going well.
    Lets hope the next firmware has the 7 day EPG....

• Hi all i seem to be having a no signal/bad signal problem, what seems to happen is that if i have the lnb connected to the lnb input some channels come up with no signal/bad signal, if i have the lnb connected to the loop of the box the no signal/bad signal of some channels goes away and they work but other channels stop working an example is bbc 1 east midlands SD, currently i have 107p installed on my d15 any advise would be greatly appreciated thanks,

• First off

You should not be getting any signal from the loopout of the D15 if you are connected to the LNB in and have another box connected to the loopout then the box on the loopout must be turned off or else you will only get some channels
    Try disconnecting the loopout and only use Lnb in
    Also using 107P no problems
    Also you might want to check your disk or cable ?

• Hi All

I have done a lot of testing with 108p
    I find it works great.
    The 7 day EPG this has got me.
    If I clear all channels and do a Blind scan
    and then put in my pen drive and click on 8010 channel for EPG - nothing happens and there is no EPG folder on pen drive
    Now restart unit and click on 8010 again this time the folder is created and it populates all channels for 7 days - perfect
    Not this is where I get lost, I uploaded the blindscan to my pen drive and edited the channels with my editor
    Then I uploaded them back to the unit.
    From this point on only a few channels will populate.

So I'm guessing before I add new channel list I have to remove EPG folder from pen drive and clear all channels from unit and then restart.
    I was thinking the unit was creating a .xml file or something with the channel layout from the blindscan I done and because I moved them around and into groups it would not populate anymore

Any thoughts on this.

• Hi All

After doing more testing this is what I found
    The EPG works with or without pen drive but remember if you reboot the box you will have to set the EPG again where as if you save to pen drive it will automatically populate again after rebooting

The one problem I found was sometimes when I tried to get the EPG it would not update until I did a blindscan first
    After checking this I found that the channel list I was using came from the Blade7000
    eg the EPG channel on the Blade7000 is 11.777 27500 (V) or the D15 its 11.778 27500 (V)
    Once I did a blindscan it changed the TP to the correct settings and all worked great.

• Hi All

If you are having problems getting the EPG to work try this
    Download my channel list or any other list
    Then do an Auto Scan with network support
    When finished restart you D15
    Now the EPG should start to populate after about a minute
    Worked everytime for me.

• Thanks! This worked great. Do you know if the 7 day EPG will be supported on 1.0W Canal Digital Nordic, 4.8E Viasat Nordic?

Best Regards!
    Andreas

• Not sure as I dont have a motor dish to check
    It broke my heart trying to get my hands on a F16 which we had to use with special software to get the TP streams for 28.2
    I can ask and see
    BTW the EPG with work with or without memory stick.

• could really use some help with this box. Are you able to record a programme and watch something else at the same time? upgrading from an openbox s10 so more or less anything is better then that but I want to be able to record and watch things simultaneously. Thanks for the help

• How does the D15 show the external subtitles of mkv (for example)? If it is easy, could you please upload a photo showing the subtitles?

• Does the receiver show right the signal in db? If you have also a linux stb, please compare and see if they give the same indications on same frequencies.

• I 'd like to ask the owners of d15 if they can watch with stable picture and without freezes and glitches the following channels @ Eutelsat 3D:

11525, H, 1500, 3/4 music alremas

11543, V, 1780, 5/6 hona baghdad

11585, V, 2222, 3/4 benghazi television

11612, H, 1100, 3/4 otv

12530, H, 1700, 8/9 ennahar

12568, V, 2750, 2/3 waar sport

12572, V, 3650, 2/3 waar sport hd

Thanks in advance!

• Hi, I checked these channels with a 1.2 dish in central Scotland and compared results with another reliable reciever as a benchmark. The resluts follow:
    I 'd like to ask the owners of d15 if they can watch with stable picture and without freezes and glitches the following channels @ Eutelsat 3D:

11525, H, 1500, 3/4 music alremas
    Poor picture quality breaking up 11db
    Other receiver good sound and picture.

11543, V, 1780, 5/6 hona baghdad
    No signal both receivers

11585, V, 2222, 3/4 benghazi television
    Steady picture and sound 8.4db

11612, H, 1100, 3/4 otv
    No signal

12530, H, 1700, 8/9 ennahar
    Good picture and sound 11.7db

12568, V, 2750, 2/3 waar sport
    Some glitches 12.2db
    Other receiver no glitches

12572, V, 3650, 2/3 waar sport hd
    Initial glitches then steady 12.3db

I hope that is of help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!