CrossEPG 0E2.0 - not working in OE2.0

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,843 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Moved the thread as help for plugins should be posted seperately from the actual plugin posting sections.

Clearly lots of downloads and no other reported problems, and just saying it doesn't work does not give anyone any way to try to help you. Please elaborate.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• For CrossEPG to work correctly on a Dreambox OE2.0 image, you need to have a brand new image that supports the latest enigma2 tarball which is 20120912.
    At present the only offical OE2.0 images that will work correctly with the CrossEPG verison crossepg_0.6.2_OE2-r1_all.ipk can be found at dreamboxupdate.com and are dated 20121208.

On these new official OE2.0 images dated 20121208 you will find an option for EPG length which you can adjust under Menu/Settings/System/Customize/Epg cache time span which you can select from 7-28 days.

25b462288bc.jpg

The version of CrossEPG that is required to be used on the official OE2.0 based image is enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg_0.6.2_OE2-r1_all.ipk

The mhw2_dplus file for the Spanish channels on 19.2E overwrites the file in "/usr/crossepg/scripts/mhw2epgdownloader"
    This enables the Spanish epg to be download correctly under MHW2 providers

This works perfectly with but you are currently limited to the official OE2.0 images that can be found at dreamboxupdate.com.

OpenPLi3.0 based images do not require this specific version of crossepg as they have been working fine for some time as they do not use the DMM closed source code which was the issue that has just been resolved with the EPG on OE2.0.

• please inform me what is the function of crossepg, as i am looking for a function or plugin that i can devide the screen to four different screens with different channels.

Thnks

• crossepg is used for the epg(electronic programming guide) system on your stb.
    the only way I have seen a screen split is by using PIP ( picture in picture)
    I´m not sure if this is available on all images though, as for different channels you need to have at least 2 tuners working..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!