f3 problems

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 989 times. The last Post () by blacksx.

• had to reboot my server last night and found my f3 at home and a friends f3 both scrambled. i checked cccam and they were connected but not ok. the only similarity between them is that they are both version 2.1.4 in cccam which i think is the cccam version?

when i check oscam i see the following errors:

Error processing ecm for caid 0963, srvid 0EDA (servicename: 0963:0EDA unknown) on reader ***uk.
    2012/12/11 1:48:18 9EF51C0 c admin (0963&000000/0EDA/67:21F7): not found (126 ms) by ***uk

this is for *** sports 1 which i have in my sub but it seems the f3s are unable to recieve?
    can anyone help?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• Could well be the box pal. My uncle has had a troublesome box, every now and then it would say scrambled on prem channels. And it would stay like that till a reflash of the firmware, I reckon it could be a faulty box. But he is a bit of a minge bag. And would rather reflash everytime rather than get a better receiver

If its just on the one channel check your whitelist, unless other shares are clearing sly sports 1 ok

• how can this be a faulty box if since you have had to reboot server, two ***boxes are not clearing channels?

sounds like a server issue to me, have you tried a test line to rule out server or is anyone else clear channels of this server?

have sold lots of these boxes and never heard of this issue brendan has spoken off.

only issue i know is you can get voltage issues with poor *** lnbs.

Regards Lee

• Both boxes went off last night because I inserted the wrong boxid in my Cccam.cfg but before this I have been havin intermittent trouble with these boxes working perfectly one minute then scrambled the next. I have reflashed the firmware and It did clear the problem on one box but for how long. The Cccam on them is 2.1.4 is this embedded in the firmware or can it be upgraded to a more recent version to help combat the problem?

There is def no probs with my server as I have a dm500 and a duo which never miss yal beat, jus gt these scrambled signals randomly for no apparent reason???

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• you will get scrambled if they moved channels to other transponders and you didn't blindscan.
    The receiver is looking for a channel on a certain transponder and if it isn't found it will just say scrambled all the time.

• Surely it can't be the lnb because the free to air channels were working? Maybe it was a bad batch, have u ever encountered this before?

no never had a bad batch, like i said you can get some transponder issue with some lnbs due to voltage issues, due you have a octo lnb by chance.

also this issue is not just an open/*** box. blades have the same issue with some lnbs

Regards Lee

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!