Need Help vu+ solo

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 687 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi Guys need some help

I bought a solo clone V3 all plugged in installed a backup of blackpole i scanned all the channels wich are coming up i think its this one

http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…ady-backup-ten-below.html

How do i connect it to the internet i plugged the network cable and tried a few things but says no connection and cant connect to any download sections within the receiver??? can someone quickly write out a step by step pls as i want to get sly sharing gift and need help setting this up pls??

Or poiint me to the right direction

Regards
    Tess

• Firstly your 1st post should of been here, Introductions

My Mum always told me don't speak to strangers.....so quickly introduce yourself there please!

Secondly,

as i want to get sly sharing gift and need help setting this up pls??

Tess

May i ask you to explain further..........CS is all about sharing not taking......If you do not have a local sub you will be hard pushed to find direct help
    here, as you make reference to a Sly Gift in normal cases this is an expolited route that Payservers use to obtain Money by way of offering C-Lines or Gift Packages! We do not support Payservers, nor those that wish to help and support Payservers!

If you wish to be welcomed with open arms i suggest you read the rules and the Newbie guides and find out more about the do's and don'ts of the Hobby!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Introduction was done 2 days ago....

2ndly maybe i am not being open i got a vu+ solo box installed the above firmware what next??

maybe some links or info

I am trying to connect it to the next and get it to work with a cline if that helps...

Regards

• I indroduced about 3 days ago anyways never mind i found help else where not so much thanks to you mrGMX

• I indroduced about 3 days ago anyways never mind i found help else where not so much thanks to you mrGMX

Now that´s what I call sarcasm and if you had done the decent hting from the start ,
    you would have got those warm open arms to help you in your quest to learn about sharing.
    But as you are obviously only after a payscumserver cline then this is not your place.
    So begone and enjoy your life elsewhere !!

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!