HDMU Team E2 Image For Amiko Alien 2 (Discussion)

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,502 times. The last Post () by solar22.

• just tring to initializing the hard drive and stuck at 50% which was the uther problem its a bit of a paine will keep ting with it as looks a good imige if all works

boxs im good with= all ***box,s all openbox,s amiko alien 2 & SHD-8900

• have you tryed this
    open telnet and

mkfs.ext3 -L RECORD /dev/sda1
    cd /autofs/sda1
    mkdir movie

i had the same problem.
    now my hdd is working.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• Thanks Ben, last one was the best so far all 28.2east and pvr was great on it. Only problem on it was could not find how to delete recordings. Will give this one a blast. Thanks for the good work guys.

• thanks mate worked a treet just going to set 7day epg up next will this record one well watching a 2nd chanle also have got newcamd runing and when i reboot the box i have to stop and restart it to clere the chanles its not auto starting for some reson

• great that the hdd is working now.
    here is autostart working.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• great that the hdd is working now.
    here is autostart working.

no auto start is not working in hdmu center/ softcam control have mgcamd_1.35 and at botom it says autostart: none if stop then starts it works

• Yep all working here, best image so far on the enigma side, using pli-hd skin on it always find that the best myself. Only thing that i do not like is the sound is quiet on it when you select AC3, anyway of making this louder besides adjusting the volume of course? can record two $channels or more if on same transponder no probs.

• Hi guys,

Just wondering about one thing. I recently installed the latest HDMU image version 1447 and through plugins menu I installed mgcamd 1.35 however I am not able to get it to work. I am using the same newcamd.list file as in the Spark image where it works flawlessly. File permissions are as well properly set.

Is there anything specific that I forgot to configure or mgcamd is not supported in the version of image? I've to admit the issue might be between my keyboard and myself :)

Many thanks for any hint.

R.

• Nevermind :) resolved that by myself. There was a cccamd.list in the /keys dir which took priority instead of newcamd.list by me. Simple renaming of that file did help by me.

Thanks though.
    R.

• hi to all
    Sorry for the newbie question but is being Christmas and all I'm hoping you'll have some time for me. this one is for Rudy 76, on my old box I'm using mgcamd 1.33 but was given the alien 2 for Christmas and I am using image 1470 but having no joy with the mgcamd 1.35, so if someone can tell me what file I need to edit or delete in this case I would be very happy.
    Also on a secondary note, has anyone had any Joy with the raspberry pi Xbox media Centre using the UpNP settings, I have a friend of a friends using this and am told it's running perfectly

thanks for any help

• okay guys,

Sorry for the last post, but just in case someone else is having the same trouble you have to edit mg_cfg file for the type of line you're using so in my case I'm using CWS so I had to edit the line G: { 32} to G: { 01}

and that was this

• Hi there,

I installed the 1470 E2 image on my Amiko Alien 2. It's working great. Except that I would like to use a Rii wireless keyboard that I have. When I connect it to the box some of the keys work (like the arrow keys the backspace key, etc) but none of the letter keys work. I thought that perhaps I need to install a key mapping configuration file of some sort. After some search I found these files:
    https://github.com/4doe/enigma2/tree/master/data/keymaps

I copied the eng.info, eng.kmap, default.info and default.kmap to /usr/local/share/keymaps

When I go to Menu -> Setup -> System -> Keyboard map
    I can see the two configurations I installed (default and English), but the letter keys are still not working (the other keys are still working as normal).

Is there something else I need to do to make the keyboard work? By the way, the keyboard works as expected in a standard linux computer. Also, the keyboard has a UK layout.

• I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, I have the Amiko Alien2, triple tuner... I've installed the image, but during the installation NONE of the tuners find any channels

I'm selecting 19.2 for DVB-S2 and my region for DVB-T.

Any pointers?

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!